My earring posts fell off, can you replace them?
While the utmost care and attention to detail was used while creating your brand new earrings, due to the nature of working with natural, porous materials such as wood it is possible that over time, especially with exposure to moisture, the posts may come off. In the rare event this happens, it is easy to fix! Just use E6000 which can be bought at most stores (like Michaels and Walmart) to reattach them! Just ensure you peel off all old glue.
Will my piece look exactly like the pictures?
Each piece is uniquely handmade and items received may have a slightly different colour/pattern swatch than pictured. Also depending on what device you are viewing on, the colours on the listing may appear marginally different as well.
Do you accept custom orders/requests?
Yes! I gladly accept custom orders. Please message me to discuss your custom piece.
Where do you source the materials?
Most of the supplies are sourced right here in Canada.
How do I care for my jewelry?
1. Don't wear jewelry in water especially the wood pieces. All wood contracts and expands when wet and it can loosen the glue bonds as well as break down the effectiveness of the glue.
2. Remove before going to sleep.
3. Everyone sweats and this can affect the plating of your jewelry and can cause discolouration. This can also happen from personal care products.
How does shipping work?
Your order will go out in 1-2 weeks of receiving payment. Please click here for more information on tracking, international shipping, insurance, etc.
What if I live close to St. Albert, Alberta? Can I pick up my order?
Use coupon code LOCALPU at checkout to waive the shipping fees. When your order is ready I will send out an email with the location of pick up.
Can I return/exchange/cancel my order?
I gladly accept returns and exchanges. I do not accept cancellations.
Items must be returned in the original condition. All additional shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Custom or personalised orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale